• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:06:49 pm

News:

I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.

Total Twaddle Gallery

Started by Lisa, February 17, 2007, 17:05:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa

Quote from: Lisa on February 22, 2007, 08:30:12 am
come on mojo, been here nearly a year now.. get the cam out!!

would also dispell the myth already in the gallery    :laugh:
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Mojo

Holy Shit! Youz fullas are pretty good!  :o

Brains

February 22, 2007, 09:25:55 am #17 Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 09:26:57 am by Brains
Quote from: Lisa on February 22, 2007, 08:38:48 am
of course, no problem, or you could add it yourself, and i can remove the old one if you want, or leave both there?
There is an advantage to adding your own, it means you can edit it when you want, if you want.

I don't mind doing it though.

I have added it Lisa but could u delete the other one hun (with me in a green coat and blue jumper) please :-*
Brains aka Donna

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Izzy

:queen: Queen of the Shuvel and Izzyland
I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better... and make my living out of it.
Once upon a time in Twaddleland.  Beam was ancient.  The End.

Beams

Ok, Mojo's done.

Now, who else needs a gallery photo??

Hmmmm,  let's see?    How about Fred?  I think that we all need to see what Mr. Fred looks like.
:beam: :beam: :beam: :beam:

You have to learn the rules of the game.  And then you have to play better than anyone else.  Albert Einstein

Quote from: Izzy on March 21, 2011, 04:50:06 amIt's my fault! 

Lisa

Mike

He's always refused before now