• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 13:05:33 pm

News:

"I am going to cast the shards of my life into a simple box and shake this ring's foul sawdust from my feet." - Nellie the Eloquent.

SPEED TEST SITE

Started by dogsmum, February 23, 2007, 22:59:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

husbandofnana

If it squirms, it's biology; if it stinks, it's chemistry; if it doesn't work, it's physics; and if you can't understand it, it's mathematics

Nana of 8

This is mine BEFORE I get my new n adapter, which I bought on ebay today!
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Lisa

mines worse than that.
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Tâf

I pay for 30 down, 3 up, but only ever get about 0.35 up.... VM are "looking in to it"... via India...

dogsmum

Download 9.91, upload 1.02, ping 25
Our days are happier when we give people a piece of our heart
rather than a piece of our mind.

Izzy

So obviously in the dark ages then :sigh:

:queen: Queen of the Shuvel and Izzyland
I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better... and make my living out of it.
Once upon a time in Twaddleland.  Beam was ancient.  The End.

Lisa

I think you find i have the worst
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Lisa

ha, it's soo bad they can't gve me an image for it

lol 1.9 down 0.34 up

Mathos

Not too bad

[attachment deleted by admin]
On an institutional level, many such principles are laws, but the ethical component of such discussion is implied in the famous statement, "There ought to be a law." The ethical question behind this statement is "Ought there to be a law?" And even if there is a law, the ethical question is "Is it a just law?" And behind this question is a major theoretical question, "What is justice?"

Izzy

Quote from: Lisa on June 10, 2011, 08:26:55 am
ha, it's soo bad they can't gve me an image for it

lol 1.9 down 0.34 up

How is yours worse than mine?

:queen: Queen of the Shuvel and Izzyland
I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better... and make my living out of it.
Once upon a time in Twaddleland.  Beam was ancient.  The End.

Lisa

because i live in hell?

Tâf

Quote from: Mathos on June 10, 2011, 08:55:34 am
Not too bad

I think you should have the 3mbps up as well Mathos.

Cuddlykins

June 10, 2011, 15:40:17 pm #43 Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 15:41:40 pm by Cuddlykins

quite an upgrade. In Berlin i only had ~6mb/s

Tâf

My mate in Singapore has 250 down, 50 up  :-\

And he's on the cheapest tariff  :o

His TV connected to the net supplies TV (and on demand films and older programmes), radio, home shopping, online gaming, internet access, home security and banking, phone, teleconferencing with the family and friends, and probably a myriad other things he hasn't discovered yet.

He also has a free mobile phone for each family member (free calls, texts and internet access at all times) that were part of the package.

He won't tell me how much in case I get jealous.