• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:37:19 am

News:

When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.

I'm Back

Started by Mathos, May 30, 2011, 13:00:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathos

OK some of you may remember me and some of you won't.

But im back baby
On an institutional level, many such principles are laws, but the ethical component of such discussion is implied in the famous statement, "There ought to be a law." The ethical question behind this statement is "Ought there to be a law?" And even if there is a law, the ethical question is "Is it a just law?" And behind this question is a major theoretical question, "What is justice?"

Lisa

quick. Lock up your daughters
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Tâf

Hide your plants!  ;D

Mathos

:) you all love me really
On an institutional level, many such principles are laws, but the ethical component of such discussion is implied in the famous statement, "There ought to be a law." The ethical question behind this statement is "Ought there to be a law?" And even if there is a law, the ethical question is "Is it a just law?" And behind this question is a major theoretical question, "What is justice?"

Tâf

Just beware of DM... she is single and can now take her teeth out  :o

Mike

you're the first one I've approved for weeks

Mathos

I'll try and make you proud

Tâf

It'll do you good to play on a 'puter instead of just working on them...

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Mathos

or just staying off them for a while

Tâf

Quote from: Mathos on May 30, 2011, 16:56:30 pm
or just staying off them for a while

You need a low-tech holiday to somewhere without electrickery or batteries... probably somewhere in North Wales I reckon  ;D

Mathos

Noooooo i'm up North Wales with work quite regularly

Tâf

Sorting out their abacuses?

Mathos

Yes normally a lack of coal issue

Tâf

Still on Ffenestr 3.11?