• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:07:56 pm

News:

Sarcasm is just one of the services that we offer.

the cat said (part 3)

Started by drac, April 01, 2011, 00:47:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Teegs7

drac

"For one who has not lived even a single lifetime, you are a wise man, Van Helsing."  --  Dracula 1931

:drac2:

Nana of 8

Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Nana of 8

Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

drac

"For one who has not lived even a single lifetime, you are a wise man, Van Helsing."  --  Dracula 1931

Nana of 8

Queen Ebayer

Nana of 8

Queen Ebayer

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

drac

cowleen

K@

Knowing ours, I bet that wasn't set up, either!
The trouble with cats is that they've got no tact. - P. G. Wodehouse

Nana of 8

Quote from: K@ on February 15, 2012, 19:19:10 pm
Knowing ours, I bet that wasn't set up, either!

I will have you know, young man ::) that we have a total of 2 cats in this house! :pfft:
Queen Ebayer

Nana of 8

Queen Ebayer

drac

Anything is better than Justin Timberlake.