• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

June 30, 2022, 11:04:56 am

News:

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will whiz on your computer.

What free films are on Freeview today?

Started by Tâf, March 16, 2013, 14:00:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tâf

Great way to find something worth watching or recording:

http://www.viewfilm.net/

Lisa

cool, shame i don't have most of the channels though
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Tâf

Haven't you got them with your BB package?

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Tâf

March 22, 2013, 18:30:20 pm #4 Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 18:31:39 pm by Tâf
BT Vision, quite a few have it around here as a package with phone and BB. TV on demand down your phoneline.

I think they call it YouView now.

Lisa

no, i pay enough for tv, i won't pay anymore... plus bt vision isn't that good, most of it I wouldn't watch

so far we've got tons to watch on netflix and that suits me fine

Nana of 8

Ditto. Netflix is brilliant.... all those old films and TV series!

I was totally made up when I found Pride and Prejudice, the Tudors AND Life on Mars on it! Waded through the entire back catalogue of Downton Abbey as well.... had never watched that at all until I found it on Netflix.
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Lisa

i loooooooooooove netflix.
people complain it's not got the latest films/series on there
but it has a very wide ranging collection considering it is competing with many other companies including sky.
The netflix original House of cards was pretty damn good (even for a remake)

i'm hoping Hemlock grove will be good too, even though the book doesn't have very good reviews.

I can always find stuff to watch