• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 18:54:05 pm

News:

It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

What free films are on Freeview today?

Started by Tâf, March 16, 2013, 14:00:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tâf

Great way to find something worth watching or recording:

http://www.viewfilm.net/

Lisa

cool, shame i don't have most of the channels though
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Tâf

Haven't you got them with your BB package?

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Tâf

March 22, 2013, 18:30:20 pm #4 Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 18:31:39 pm by Tâf
BT Vision, quite a few have it around here as a package with phone and BB. TV on demand down your phoneline.

I think they call it YouView now.

Lisa

no, i pay enough for tv, i won't pay anymore... plus bt vision isn't that good, most of it I wouldn't watch

so far we've got tons to watch on netflix and that suits me fine

Nana of 8

Ditto. Netflix is brilliant.... all those old films and TV series!

I was totally made up when I found Pride and Prejudice, the Tudors AND Life on Mars on it! Waded through the entire back catalogue of Downton Abbey as well.... had never watched that at all until I found it on Netflix.
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Lisa

i loooooooooooove netflix.
people complain it's not got the latest films/series on there
but it has a very wide ranging collection considering it is competing with many other companies including sky.
The netflix original House of cards was pretty damn good (even for a remake)

i'm hoping Hemlock grove will be good too, even though the book doesn't have very good reviews.

I can always find stuff to watch