• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 17:30:43 pm

News:

Your job is STILL better than asking, "You want fries with that?"

Houston, we have a small problem.

Started by K@, December 04, 2013, 20:30:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

K@

Tried to connect, using Tor, just as an experiment. (Boy, that's improved a LOT, since I last tried it!)

I got the "Bugger off, you're a robot!" thing, which is kinda cool. But, when I answered the questions, I got a blank page, with this:

Quote.html?
Notice: SSI.php was unable to load a session! This may cause problems with logout and other functions - please make sure SSI.php is included before *anything* else in all your scripts! in /home/totaltwa/public_html/SSI.php on line 189

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/totaltwa/public_html/Sources/QueryString.php:496) in /home/totaltwa/public_html/Sources/httpBL_Subs.php on line 128

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/totaltwa/public_html/Sources/QueryString.php:496) in /home/totaltwa/public_html/warning.php on line 218

The first one's kinda expected, of course. But, the other two suggest some code duplication (Mod installed twice, perhaps?).

Probably no hassles, coz I'm guessing that only Tor users would see that. But, I thought it worth mentioning, in case it's screwing anything else.  :)
The trouble with cats is that they've got no tact. - P. G. Wodehouse

Lisa

no idea what for is

but defo no duplicate install.

I'll look in logs
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

K@

Roger, Roger!

As I said, it's probably nothing critical.

But, if the headers were sent by QueryString.php and, again, by httpBL_Subs.php with QueryString.php trying to do what's already been sent by warning.php you're gonna get those errors.

Probably by two different mods, perhaps?

Tâf

Isn't Tor under attack by the ISP's after government intervention?

K@

Probably. The NSA are digging at it, coz of a bug in Firefox, apparently. I'm trying out a portable Tor version of Opera, though. Whilst I was playing with it, yesterday, it was so quick that I forgot I was even using the Tor version!