• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:40:20 pm

News:

One shake is good, two is ok, three is masturbation

Linking To YouTube Videos

Started by Big-Ray, December 05, 2013, 14:45:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Big-Ray

In a previous forum when I linked to a YouTube video it came up in the post with the opening scene, and peeps clicked on it to watch.
When I try the same here, it just shows the url or embed code. Is that summat I am doing wrong, or a forum setting??

:thanx:
Cheers,
Ray
www.raydoyle.com
I used to use clichés all the time, these days I avoid them like the plague. Now a cliché to me is like a red rag to a bull.

Tâf

Click on the youtube icon and insert the link in between? NB some youtube vids are now HTTPS: so might not work.

Big-Ray

December 05, 2013, 15:00:42 pm #2 Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 15:04:27 pm by Big-Ray
<object width="1280" height="720"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/uOq93UqN9vU?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/uOq93UqN9vU?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1280" height="720" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>u
Cheers,
Ray
www.raydoyle.com
I used to use clichés all the time, these days I avoid them like the plague. Now a cliché to me is like a red rag to a bull.

Big-Ray

Cheers,
Ray
www.raydoyle.com

Tâf

.{youtube}www.youtube.com/v/uOq93UqN9vU{/youtube}

but with SQUARE brackets.

Nope, it's not working.  ???

Tâf

Tâf

Hmmm... you must be posting an odd one. ???

Ah I see, it's actually a HTTPS: one

https://youtube.googleapis.com/v/uOq93UqN9vU

Big-Ray

December 05, 2013, 15:14:47 pm #7 Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 16:50:37 pm by Lisa
Quote from: Tâf on December 05, 2013, 15:09:56 pm
Hmmm... you must be posting an odd one. ???

Ah I see, it's actually a HTTPS: one

https://youtube.googleapis.com/v/uOq93UqN9vU

aha, I see, no https

Roger

b

Cheers,
Ray
www.raydoyle.com

Big-Ray

In my previous post I even copy and pasted code you used earlier, which worked for you. :bang:
guess what, it didn't work for me. I'm cursed :dig:

;)
Cheers,
Ray
www.raydoyle.com

Big-Ray

Cheers,
Ray
www.raydoyle.com

Lisa

:laugh:

you tube sucks!!

[youtube][/youtube]

insert url between this code
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Big-Ray

December 05, 2013, 16:33:01 pm #11 Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 16:35:36 pm by Big-Ray
Quote from: Lisa on December 05, 2013, 16:04:55 pm
:laugh:

you tube sucks!!

[youtube][/youtube]

insert url between this code

Thanks

B

Doesn't work for me
Cheers,
Ray
www.raydoyle.com

Lisa

what exactly are you pasting between [youtube][/youtube]

it should just be the url from the address bar
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Big-Ray

December 06, 2013, 09:46:54 am #13 Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 09:50:00 am by Big-Ray
I think I have it.  :)

Cheers,
Ray
www.raydoyle.com

Lisa