News:

Total Twaddle: 2 days without a human rights violation.

Main Menu

What are you reading?

Started by Nana of 8, May 13, 2014, 17:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

fred

Try

Footfall
is a 1985 science fiction novel by American writers Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. The book depicts the arrival of members of an alien species called the Fithp that have traveled to our solar system from Alpha Centauri in a large spacecraft driven by a Bussard ramjet. Their intent is conquest of the planet Earth.

Best not Wiki it.  Far too many spoilers there.

also

The Road to Gandolfo. ok to wiki
Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

El

Joan and Better the divine feud
It's really good. The lengths those old movie stars would go to in order to upstage the other

El

Riders by Jilly Cooper . Not my usual fare and I won't be bothering with any more of them.

Lisa

Finally ordered those two books fred

Nana of 8

Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

El

A woman of substance by Barbara Taylor Bradford

El

The Barchester chronicles . Thought it would be boring but I'm really enjoying it. No violence, no horror , kidnap or torture.

El

Samuel Peepes diary and loving it

Tâf

News that W, despite showing the first 3 series, has decided not to show series 4 of a scifi cult hit.

Lisa

Lisa

And are you reading it on the TV?

Tâf