March 28, 2024, 18:49:09 pm

News:

I listened to the voices.    They lied.

What are you reading?

Started by Nana of 8, May 13, 2014, 18:06:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Ian

Some Andy McNab novel, that one of the kids got me for Father's day.  Can't remember what it's called.  First Shot?  Big Shot?  Ah, Remote Control, that's the one.
HPBG!

Ian

Noting.  I have run out of books to read.  I need to find a new author, quick sharp.
HPBG!

Ian

Re-reading the Dark Tower trilogy.  I can't believe they're making a film of it with Idris Elba as Roland.  Not because he's black, but because he's a terrible actor.
HPBG!

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Ian

Quote from: Lisa on July 21, 2016, 18:23:45 pm
Ooo I like idris

You can hear his London accent in everything he does, though.  Big flaw in an actor.
HPBG!

El

El

Queen Victoria book. I have never been a royalist. But what an arrogant bunch of tossers they were.

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Nana of 8

Man out of Time by Jason Ayres. Third of a trilogy about what happens when a time bubble appears when a tunnel is built under the new HS2 train line, exposing the bubble to 2 unsuspecting boys...
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Izzy

:queen: Queen of the Shuvel and Izzyland
I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better... and make my living out of it.
Once upon a time in Twaddleland.  Beam was ancient.  The End.

Nana of 8

The Confession of Fitzwilliam Darcy. Interesting slant on Pride and Prejudice
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Lisa

El