• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 14:08:57 pm

News:

Don't listen to what I say; listen to what I mean.

What are you reading?

Started by Nana of 8, May 13, 2014, 18:06:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tâf

Council and Assembly emails saying that all questionnaires posted regarding several subjects have been "accidentally deleted" and it's too late to resubmit them.

This is what is called "public consultation". Maybe too many people were against their plans?  >:( >:( >:(

El

Murder on the orient express

El

Allan Bennett plays . 10 of them and 3 are good. Last time I buy an omnibus or collection of stories

El

Royalty by some American.  Dysfunctional is putting it mildly they should be on Jeremy Vile

El

Jane  Seymour third wife of Henry 8th

El

El

Just finished Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult

El

An Expert in murder by Nicole somebody or other. It's good too, half way through and I still don't know whodunit.

El

Tâf

Email from SWALEC gas

QuoteAs you're on our standard variable tariff your prices are now capped. There has
also been a change to the way your Direct Debit discount is calculated. The
annual fixed discount of £40 a year no longer applies. From 1 January 2019, your
new discount will vary depending on how much energy you use, where you live
and your meter type. The discount will be automatically applied to your standing
charge and unit rates.

In other words, this "capping" has increased my gas bill by £40 a year!!!   :grumpy:

El

Blott on the landscape. Not my usual type of book but really enjoying it.

Mike

El

Mary Queen of Scots. Very good. Oooooh but they were devious swines with their codes and messengers. I didn't know about paintings having these wierd clues in them. Plus what they would do for their religion.
Me? I'd swap and change to whatever suited. No way would I burn or be tortured for want of signing a piece of paper.

Tâf

PIP assessor's report. Lies, lies, lies and omissions. I'm mad as hell.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Tâf

Pol's Assessor's report was "she looked OK, so she has no disabilities".

The DWP Decision Maker's report based on that is lie after lie after lie.

I have taken my time to rip both to shreds for Mandatory Reconsideration, but I suspect we will have to take it to Tribunal.