• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

December 01, 2020, 18:52:44 pm

News:

Good health is merely the slowest rate at which one can die

What are you watching?

Started by Izzy, May 14, 2014, 08:36:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana of 8

Grand Prix... starring James Garner, among others. RIP Jim Rockford (sorry, that's who he was to me, anyway).  :'(
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Tâf

Bugger all on live TV, so I watched 4 episodes of Grey's Anatomy I had recorded.

| was told to watch Police 24/7 series 2, ep 4... and was shocked to see my Pakistani neighbour mate complaining about a dog attack that actually didn't happen. And the gate/fence I built for him in the background.  :D

Izzy

:queen: Queen of the Shuvel and Izzyland
I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better... and make my living out of it.
Once upon a time in Twaddleland.  Beam was ancient.  The End.

Ian

Arseholes on motorbikes, putting themselves and others at risk.
HPBG!

Lisa

TV is off, as it will be most of the summer hols
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Tâf

Ladies in very stages of undress walking around town earlier. 5c more and they should be nekked....  ;D ;D

Ian

Quote from: Tâf on July 23, 2014, 18:38:56 pm
Ladies in very stages of undress walking around town earlier. 5c more and they should be nekked....  ;D ;D

Not something I'd want to see around here.
HPBG!

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

El

Been watching that marine training at 9 tonight.....Our Lisa is glued to it. Can't think why  ::) ;D

Ian

HPBG!

El

Mike

El

fred

agreed.

Enemy mine. It deserves permanent space on my HDD
Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

El

The Royle family - The queen of Sheba. Pure class, had me laughing my head off before and now skriking as "nana" is being looked after by  Babara  :'(