• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 18, 2020, 08:31:01 am

News:

Errors have been made.  Others will be blamed.

What are you watching?

Started by Izzy, May 14, 2014, 08:36:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy

:queen: Queen of the Shuvel and Izzyland
I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better... and make my living out of it.
Once upon a time in Twaddleland.  Beam was ancient.  The End.

Tâf

I am halfway through watching the recorded episodes of the last 24 series.

Tâf

Chav catfight in the street outside. 6 blokes couldn't separate them!  :o

Tâf

Quote from: Tâf on August 28, 2014, 16:05:51 pm
Chav catfight in the street outside. 6 blokes couldn't separate them!  :o

I've just seen one of the combatants... eyes like a panda!  :o

Izzy

:queen: Queen of the Shuvel and Izzyland
I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better... and make my living out of it.
Once upon a time in Twaddleland.  Beam was ancient.  The End.

Ian

My bedroom wall.  It's not very interesting.  I might start digging at it, with a teaspoon.  See what's on the other side.  I hope it's Narnia.  It'd better be Narnia.
HPBG!

El

Ian

Some load of old cock, in which Charlton Heston in a bowl wig, and some other strongly accented Americans, pretend to be Normans.  From the plot, I'm not sure whether they're Colliers or Wisdoms
HPBG!

Lisa

Nothing, i hate daytime TV, and Netflix is unusable until i finish testing out our connection
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Mike

ELO live at Hyde Park from yesterday on the red button, or 601 on freeview, fantastic

El

Finally catching up wuth last friday night tele
Americas next great baker. Not a patch on Bake Off but ....I have the remote . So tough

Ian

A big crow, lording it over the pigeons and magpies on the back courtyard.
HPBG!

El

ABeatles tribute from last night . Tis quite good  ;D

Mike

A woman so busy texting she just walked into a tree :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪