July 11, 2020, 06:43:00 am

News:

I drank what? - Socrates

What are you watching?

Started by Izzy, May 14, 2014, 08:36:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

El

Seems to me that Virgin tele has about 30 channels
Then the same channel is repeated in various guises as plus one and HD.
I think I am getting rid of sports and movies and trying Netflix  but of course that Indian call centre only respond quickly if you are upgrading.
I font think it's only virgin either that has crap tv. It's all a dire repeat of repeats.

Mike

The Indian cal centre is rubbish, when I rang them last night when half my channels went down all they did was reset my box, which I had done, and when that didn't work arranged an engineer, text this morning cancelling the engineer and saying it is a network problem.

Mike

All fixed and all the channels are back

Nana of 8

Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Nana of 8

Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

fred

electrickery go on,off ,on again, off again, on again .........
Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Tâf

The, now erratic, flood alert page. It'll go down I reckon and we'll all be in the dark for info.

El

Spring and port wine. Set in my home town in 1970.
I can't believe the number of mill chimneys that are all gone now.
When mining and cotton were king.

Tâf

A bit of people watching whilst I ate my lunch in town.

Most Orientals wearing masks, loads of electric scooters zooming around pedestrian areas, loads of people looking for cheap paracetamol, and people jumping when they heard coughs.

Tâf

ALDI was putting out a pallet of toilet paper about every hour or so. "1 pack per person" shoppers were told.

Out came a pallet of packs of 4. Gone in minutes, then the scramblers got in the queues.

Then out came a pallet of packs of 24.

Packs of 4 abandoned near the tills and they dived to get the big packs.

IDIOTS.

Mike

I just can't understand this panic buying for toilet paper, Coronovirus is a respiratory virus!! Tesco was empty yesterday as well

Tâf

The English- French War of the Worlds series. It's not the usual story and quite eerie.

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi2259205657?ref_=tt_pv_vi_aiv_1

Nana of 8

Portillo on the Canadian Via Rail
Queen Ebayer

El

Just sat down to Masterchef Australia.  The dog will need a pee in a minute guaranteed.

Mike

The Hollies, on Sky Arts, 3 sublime hours of great music