• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

December 03, 2020, 11:53:09 am

News:

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.

What's in your mail?

Started by Mike, May 21, 2014, 15:40:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Just had an email from my cruise agent and I've had an upgrade from inside to outside cabin for my Baltic Cruise, second year running I've had this upgrade ;D

Tâf

French voting papers for the twins... but they opted to vote in the UK elections. ???

Ian

More political faces for me to improve with my trusty marker pen.  (Hint to Milliband; don't go for the unshaven, one-eyed, gap-toothed look.  It makes you look shifty.)
HPBG!

Mike

Quote from: Ian on May 21, 2014, 16:55:31 pm
   More political faces for me to improve with my trusty marker pen.  (Hint to Milliband; don't go for the unshaven, one-eyed, gap-toothed look.  It makes you look shifty.)

Don't you mean shiftier

Ian

Quote from: Mike on May 21, 2014, 16:56:45 pm
Quote from: Ian on May 21, 2014, 16:55:31 pm

Don't you mean shiftier

I stand corrected, sir.
HPBG!

Izzy

AA membership renewal letters, something inviting me to some new social media neighbourhood thing and some shampoo/conditioner samples.

:queen: Queen of the Shuvel and Izzyland
I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better... and make my living out of it.
Once upon a time in Twaddleland.  Beam was ancient.  The End.

dogsmum

Our days are happier when we give people a piece of our heart
rather than a piece of our mind.

Mike

Had a thanks from RNLI for leaving them a legacy in my will, with a nice picture and an invite to visit their headquarters

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Ian

A surprising lack of political faces for me to improve.  Just as my artistic talents were soaring.
HPBG!

Tâf

Mains operated LED PIR nightlight

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Lisa

never get mail these days
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

fred

How do you stop the junk?

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Lisa

a mail preference service.
I'll find you a link