• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 21, 2020, 09:25:31 am

News:

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

What's in your mail?

Started by Mike, May 21, 2014, 15:40:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Lisa

Never seem to get mail anymore
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Ian

Quote from: Lisa on May 28, 2014, 12:35:13 pm
Never seem to get mail anymore

Check to see that you can still walk out of town, and that there's not a big glass wall, sealing you in.

I'm back to getting pizza leaflets.  They're no fun.  You can't draw beards and moustaches on pizzas.  It's silly.
HPBG!

Lisa

Ian

Quote from: Lisa on May 29, 2014, 10:25:51 am
what do I do if I am

Declare yourself Empress of Wales, send the children out on the roads to spread the word, and get Elnom to grow an impressively military-style moustach.
HPBG!

Lisa

Tâf

USB LED lights, got double what I paid for. ???

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Lisa

new doorbell
and a bullshit excuse from the college about why I haven't had my certificate from last year yet.

Mike

Repeat prescription and a load of advertising junk

Beams

200 rounds of 9mm ammo    ;D
:beam: :beam: :beam: :beam:

You have to learn the rules of the game.  And then you have to play better than anyone else.  Albert Einstein

Quote from: Izzy on March 21, 2011, 05:20:06 amIt's my fault! 

Ian

Quote from: Beams on June 07, 2014, 12:44:11 pm
200 rounds of 9mm ammo    ;D

You're beginning to sound like the sort of man who wears a camo cap at all times. :laugh:
HPBG!

Tâf

They mail ammo?  :o

Still no replacement battery for Pol's phone despite the company saying they sent out 2 recently on 1st class post :grumpy:

Beams

Quote from: Ian on June 07, 2014, 18:43:23 pm

You're beginning to sound like the sort of man who wears a camo cap at all times. :laugh:
I got a free one when I signed up for the NRA  ;D
don't wear it though---stupid looking  :)

You have to learn the rules of the game.  And then you have to play better than anyone else.  Albert Einstein

Beams

Quote from: Tâf on June 07, 2014, 18:47:24 pm
They mail ammo?  :o
yep
no hoops to jump through or anything
one place did require that I email them a copy of my driver's license--wasn't a big deal

guns are a different story--can order online but they have can only ship to some that has a FFL (Federal Firearms License)-- you pick up from them and have to go through all the paperwork/background check