• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

December 01, 2020, 17:50:04 pm

News:

I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.

What are YOU listening to?

Started by Tâf, March 31, 2014, 11:52:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Beams

:beam: :beam: :beam: :beam:

You have to learn the rules of the game.  And then you have to play better than anyone else.  Albert Einstein

Quote from: Izzy on March 21, 2011, 05:20:06 amIt's my fault! 

drac

Not Strong Enough - Apocalyptica
"For one who has not lived even a single lifetime, you are a wise man, Van Helsing."  --  Dracula 1931

:drac2:

El

Next door frantically running round with a lawnmower before the rain comes again

Tâf

Wall drilling next door. Wall insulation finally going in after they signed an expensive contract.

Tâf

An explosion of foul language when a neighbour found their car clamped late this morning.  :laugh:

El

Sgt. Peppers lonely hearts club band. Innit funny how you never forget the words to certain songs yet I can`t remember what I talked about to me mum this morning  ???

Mike

September 16, 2014, 16:37:32 pm #21 Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 15:09:28 pm by Mike
Spotify

Mike

Tâf

Kids down the road have been given whistles by their barmy mother.  :(

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Ian

A neighbour's grandchild, practicing the trumpet.  (Cuts ears off.)
HPBG!

Mike

Mike

Bloody Diwali fireworks, it's like WW1 out there

Tâf

Drivers having a heated discussion about why a truck is blocking the road making a large delivery.

Ian

My son's endless litany on the correct way to cook pasta.  (He's eleven years old.  God help any woman who marries him.)
HPBG!