• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

February 26, 2021, 03:38:46 am

News:

It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

What are YOU listening to?

Started by Tâf, March 31, 2014, 11:52:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tâf

Mike

Tâf

Tâf

Father Xmas is touring the area leading kids in a sing-song.

Dozens of kids following him about.

Loads of drivers getting short-tempered trying to  get past.

El

Tâf

Just after 10pm last evening, a group of adults walked past with small kids. About 10 in total. Then a group of 6 teenagers followed them.

But they were speaking Spanish (very rare in Cardiff).

They all gathered together at the end of our street and sang carols in Spanish, holding candles.

Magical.  :)  :)

Mike

Mike

Ruddy fireworks last night were ridiculous, worse I have ever heard for about 2 hours from 10.30 then some idiot again at 3.30

Tâf

They kept going off until I finally got to bed just before 3am.

El

I've started an audiobooks by Diane Chamberlain,  I cant remember what it's called but it's about the eugenics program for poor people in America.
Wow! Young girls who got pregnant at 14, 15 etc with no father or on welfare were starilized without their knowledge.

El

Well I was listening to Leona Lewis, footprints in the sand. Nipped to the loo and came down to Jimi Hendrix and Little Wing.
I put Westlife and Butterfly kisses on , he shouted from his room..."Alexa! Play Cashmere by Led Zeppelin
It's the battle of Alexa.

God sake, we are now on ACDC 😩
That's it, I'm waiting till he draws breath and Motown chartbusters volume 3 is going on .the whole album. And I'll bloody gag him, or change Alexas name 🤣

Tâf

The local ice cream van playing "Match of the day" at double volume.