• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

January 26, 2021, 13:27:32 pm

News:

Insanity is our only means of relaxation.

What are YOU listening to?

Started by Tâf, March 31, 2014, 11:52:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Tâf

3 ambulances stuck in traffic..... they really need to sort out the roads near here.

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

El

Mill snoring and her tail banging on the tv mag next to me . sounds like it is a happy dream she is having. Probs about Cyrus the black lab who lives round the corner. She was nannying with him today on the fields  ::) both of them are done so no pups  :laugh:

Nana of 8

I'm TRYING to listen to One foot in the grave on the telly.

I'm actually being forced to listen to a video HoN is watching on his laptop about the live feed to the anti-whale demo at the Japanese Embassy in London....
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Mike

Pick of the Pops on Radio 2, with Tony Blackburn 1975 at the moment

El

dog snoring . Again .Sometimes I wish our Lisa`s boyfriend at the time had bought her a little yappy lap dog for Valentines day 3 years ago  ::). I don`t think she realised just how bloody big a labrador is  ::)
There again, could have been worse, her best mate , Cyrus the black lab who lives round the corner...............he saw her yesterday passing his house with me. Owners opened the side gate and then we all held onto the front garden fence as he came bounding out to greet her  ;D So, will count my blessings that she is smaller than the male lab  :laugh:

El

Nana of 8

Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Tâf

Ian

A braying old man, boring me to death with tales of his fighting prowess in his youth. Why do they do this? No one cares, or even believes them.
HPBG!

Nana of 8

The wind, the traffic passing over the Medway Bridge, and my deaf old neighbour shouting into her phone.
Queen Ebayer

El

Sweet talking guy. Eeeeh that takes me back  ;D

Mike

Confused birds, they are starting another dawn chorus!

El