News:

Indifference will be the ruin of mankind, but who cares.

Main Menu

Members Who Never......................................... Post?

Started by Big-Ray, June 13, 2014, 18:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big-Ray

Hi, do we have many of these??  ie our latest member CBP?.....................just wondering  ???

Not stirring it, just genuinely interested.

:040:
Cheers,
Ray
www.raydoyle.com
I used to use clichés all the time, these days I avoid them like the plague. Now a cliché to me is like a red rag to a bull.

Lisa

quite a few of them no longer post
I used to go through and delete non posters, but I think if I did it now we would only have about 20 at most.
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

dogsmum

Quote from: Lisa on June 13, 2014, 19:08:43 PM
quite a few of them no longer post
I used to go through and delete non posters, but I think if I did it now we would only have about 20 at most.

Yeah, just 'cos they don't post, doesn't mean they're not popping in for a looksee
Our days are happier when we give people a piece of our heart
rather than a piece of our mind.

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Ian

There's been periods when I've not posted before, and I dare say there will be again. Rare that I don't pop in for a nose, though.
HPBG!

Big-Ray

Quote from: Ian on June 24, 2014, 22:41:06 PM
   There's been periods when I've not posted before, and I dare say there will be again. Rare that I don't pop in for a nose, though.

Not at all criticising members who post irregularly, I am among them, just wondering about those who have never posted a single time. But I now understand.

:thanks:
Cheers,
Ray
www.raydoyle.com
I used to use clichés all the time, these days I avoid them like the plague. Now a cliché to me is like a red rag to a bull.