• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 15:27:52 pm

News:

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings, they did it by killing all those who oppose them.

DWP et al

Started by Tâf, January 27, 2016, 17:55:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian

Quote from: Mike on February 23, 2016, 16:32:04 pm
But look who wants us to stay in, Blair and Milliband

You've got a point.  Although, I expect it's because they want to do a Kinnock, and live the life of Riley on the EU gravy train.  I'm surprised that Bozza has opted out.  I like his arguments.  He's an extremely erudite man, well thought of by his constituents, and not the buffoon he plays in the media by any stretch of the imagination.  He's a little too tied to the landed gentry and rich businessman sector for my liking, though.
HPBG!

K@

The Tories, by cutting funding to all opposition parties, &c. are trying to create a one-party state.

Just like the Nazis did. Just as North Korea did.

The Tories are controlling the press, not allowing anything to be printed that goes against the Tories.

Just like the Nazis did. Just as North Korea does.

The Tories are trying to kill-off the disabled. Just as the Nazis did.

The Tories are forcing people to accept their decisions (Fracking &c.), overriding what the population actually want.

Just like the Nazis did. Just as North Korea does.

They've voted to cut ESA by 30%, just after they've awarded themselves a third pay rise, of something like £1500.

Apparently, people on Twitter, et al, are trying to arrange riots and, even, a general strike.

I can't say I blame them. I'd probably join them, if I was fit enough, too.

This is gonna turn into a war and it could get bloody.
The trouble with cats is that they've got no tact. - P. G. Wodehouse

Ian

Can't see it happening, to be honest.  People are far too shallow and phone-obsessed to do that.  It's one thing them shouting their mouths off via Twitter and Facebook, quite another to actually do anything.
HPBG!

K@

I wonder about that, too. It's the older ones that seem to be chomping at the bit.

K@

K@

It's not been reported, on the news... Did you know that the NHS has sold your medical records to private insurance companies?

I wonder why... (Not)

El

I think my mobile no has been sold all over. 3 hospitals had my mobile . And I am being mithered something awful with ppi and have I had an accident or more sinister have I had a medical blunder.
I never give my number out except to hospital for getting in touch,  friends and family. I do not enter comps or freebies and even leave blank and put in my landline for official forms.
only hospital had it  :-X

K@

The Tory mantra. "Profit above everything".

They really do want to bring back the Victorian era. Britain was great, after all.

Workhouses, debtor's prisons, the lot.

TTIP will secure that dream, for them, too.

Many believe, now, that only violence will stop them.

K@

Today, my GP let it be known that, around the practice, IDS stands for Idiotic Dickhead Syndrome...

:)

Tâf

As well as paying for equipment and aids, Disabled Living Allowance and Personal Independence Payments are there to provide a minimal income for those that cannot work due to their disabilities. Iain Duncan Smith and his cronies seem determined to reduce the income of all non-working adults to the same low level, i.e. that of Jobseekers Allowance. It has been reported that they are determined to move all disabled people on Employment Support Allowance (Work-related activity group) to just Jobseekers Allowance, ignoring the extra costs they endure in being actively seeking employment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3488644/Now-disability-benefits-bill-slashed-1-2billion-Affected-people-include-640-000-need-help-getting-dressed.html

Tâf

QuoteIn a bold move aimed at tackling worklessness and disability, the Einsatzgruppen are to take over from job centre staff at the Department of Work & Pensions. They will also run spot checks on the disabled.

'This new approach to benefits claimants has great potential,' said DWP Minister Iain Duncan Death. 'When I first said that anyone not applying for 500 jobs a week, wasn't trying and deserved to die, some people were shocked - but look at the results: the claimant count is the lowest it has ever been.'

Successful pilot schemes have shown that deployment of Einsatzgruppen reduces the numbers of claimants to zero and deters most potential claimants from trying it on in the first place. 'Of course you still get a few insisting they've paid National Insurance for years and bleating on about entitlement, but we can soon liquidate those naive fools. The fact is, death works,' he beamed.

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2016/03/12/einsatzgruppen-to-run-uk-job-centres/

K@

Not far from the Tory truth, that...

Tâf

I.D.S. has arrived......

K@

K@

March 18, 2016, 21:41:40 pm #74 Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 21:45:37 pm by K@