• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:18:08 am

News:

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

DWP et al

Started by Tâf, January 27, 2016, 17:55:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

El

I am glad I am 61 and have no intention of living in a nursing home or hospital. Once upon a time, I looked forward to retirement. Not anymore old age now means scrimping and scraping. Choosing when to heat your house. That is if you are well ; when you are sick or disabled, you need that heating on, you need warm food. You can't choose to live in the cold, you need to be warm.  I fear for my children and grandchildren,  also my great grandson.

K@

Vote for Jeremy!

'course, what the lying bastards on the "Vote leave" campaign neglected to tell us, was that the £350 million for the NHS was total bollox.

We'll be paying BILLIONS to leave.

They forgot to tell us that, too. Although, quite a few of us did the sums and saw it coming. Pity nobody listened and just listened to twats like Farage, Johnson, Cameron and Osborne...
The trouble with cats is that they've got no tact. - P. G. Wodehouse

Mike

And Corbyn voted and told Labour to vote to leave in the debate

K@

Lisa

I didnt listen to any twat and did my own research. If I could vote again. I'd still vote the same way. 😊
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

El

I'm not sure anymore. I got swayed with money for the NHS. Also where I live has more refugees brought in than most towns and my town has suffered for it. I wanted no more.
I honestly believe they are all bent as nine bob notes. I think very few have any empathy as to how those at the bottom of the ladder live. And if they do have a concience? They have it drummed out of them by the puppet masters. I believe the NHS (best in the world free care) is being eroded and will eventually go.
We must be the laughing stock of the world with Brexit. ....
"Here is a referendum. ...vote remain or leave"
" What? You voted leave? But we don't have a plan for that! We don't know what to do! Well have to discuss it for years"

Bleeding hell. Tell the truth. That's all. If we leave, it will cost us this but we will gain this ....If we stay , nothing changes.
Personally, if they have another vote I won't bother. It will make no difference.  Another vote going remain will cause uproar to the leavers. Will we keep wasting an enormous amount of money till they get the result they wanted in the first place.

K@

Quote from: El on December 05, 2017, 19:54:12 pmBleeding hell. Tell the truth.

Those that campaigned for leave knew the score. They knew that they could make a few bob out of it, even if the rest of us suffered, even to the point of dying, which people are, already.

Spend money on HS2? Of course! We can make money out of that, by franchising it out to some foreign company that we have shares in! Put money in the NHS? As it is, now, of course not! Where's the profit in that? Privatise it and we can make a mint! 'course, that'll kill off a lot of our citizens, but who cares about them? Especially the disabled and the old.There are far too many of them, as it is, sponging of us rich arsewipes! Kill those off and we'll be left with the young and the fit, who we can put on zero-hours contracts and make them beg us to work, for us, for a pittance!

The biggest sponger, from where I see it, is Farage. What does he do for his money? Apart from writing inflammatory articles and making speeches for the Nazis, that is.

'course, he'll be OK. The hypocritical bastard's going to take his MEP salary and the pension, too, when we leave. £75K will just allow him to struggle through, I expect.

K@

Quote from: Lisa on December 05, 2017, 18:22:44 pm
I didnt listen to any twat and did my own research. If I could vote again. I'd still vote the same way. 😊

Well, let's not go into that, again, ay? :)

But, it has to be said, the way things are going, we're REALLY going to suffer, because of this. In fact, many already are.

The idiot Tories never made any true assessments of how it would really affect us.

They still haven't, either, as Davis had admitted.

They make Trump look sensible, that lot.

Tâf

K@

It's all about money and power. They want it and they want us to have as little as possible.

It's the right-wing way.  :-\

Lisa

Tories are twats with or without brexit.
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

K@

Can't disagree, with that, either! :)

El

Daughter walked 4 mile in snow this morning for a meeting about getting a hardship loan. She has to go back tomorrow morning with proof that she has nothing. They may help her with a food bank. They are sanctioning her 700 pounds. She will not go hungry for as long as I have food in the cupboard. 
Oh and she is looking at rehoming her cats. She cannot afford to feed them.
I hope Universal credits rot in hell. I hope these evil swines are brought to their knees and thrown out of office. For those who think it is a good thing......I hope they are sanctioned and feel the pain.

Tâf

My mate's sister got sanctioned for "failure to attend". Proof of a hospital appointment did not change their minds.

Tâf

Middle bro got moved from DLA to PIP at the same level without even a letter to him. He only found out when the code on the bank transfer changed.

That's 1 point for good work.....