News:

Silence is golden.  Duct tape is silver.

Main Menu

:`(

Started by K@, July 08, 2016, 16:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K@

And this is her on her activity centre (Which I thought might be a waste of money, but she loves it!).

[attachment deleted by admin]
The trouble with cats is that they've got no tact. - P. G. Wodehouse

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

K@

Got her a harness (Not had her booster jabs, yet, and we're not sure she's responding to being called, 100%), so she could have her first back garden adventure, yesterday. For the first couple of seconds, she did the "WTF is this around me?" thing. Literally for seconds, though.

Then, Tomas came to kinda supervise and she tried to catch every flying insect, waving blade of grass and all that stuff. Did lots of sniffing around, like they do. We're a bit worried, coz she thinks everything/everyone is her best friend, at the moment. I guess she'll learn... Hope the lesson, when it comes, isn't too awful, for her. Tomas'll look after her, I'm sure. Still gonna be scary for her, though. Scary for us, too, no doubt.  :-\

Nana of 8

You sound just like a new parent!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

K@

I guess I am, in many ways. :)

A child can't run as fast as she does...

Great fun, though!

K@

Tell you something that I find quite amazing...

Lulu knows how to let me know that she wants me to play with her. More specifically, that she wants me to use the laser pen, for her to chase.

Izzy

:queen: Queen of the Shuvel and Izzyland
I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better... and make my living out of it.
Once upon a time in Twaddleland.  Beam was ancient.  The End.

K@

Way too clever for her own good, this one. :)

K@

At a recent visit to the vet, Claire said "OMG! She's HUGE! She's only five months old and she's bigger than most adult cats! You're going to have fun, with this one..."

I just said "Yep, we already are..."

:)

K@

OK. Lulu does some weird things. I mean, I've shared my life with loads of cats and they're all weird, in some way. But...

Lulu leans against things, as a matter of course. Walls, legs, &c.

She can leap six feet up into the air, from sitting, and turn lights on/off (Fortunately, we don't have lever door handles).

I'll add others, as I think of them. But, she really is odd, this one.

K@

Her favourite games, are bedworming (Like the giant worms of Dune, but under the bedspread), "Let's whack the kitty on the head" and "Let's whack the kitty up the bum", which involves whacking her with one of those sticks with a fluffy tail attached.

She's really not right, this one...  :)