• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

July 11, 2020, 03:07:21 am

News:

Always be a first rate version of yourself instead of a second rate version of anybody else

Re: What did you last buy?

Started by Lisa, December 16, 2017, 19:09:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tâf

Quote from: Mike on December 29, 2017, 20:41:37 pm
No sprouts for 10p like me thn

No reductions on fruit and veg or bread at that time.  :-\

El

Tâf

Fluorescent tube for the kitchen, and other lamps whilst I was at the wholesalers.

Then loads of stuff at ASDA.

Tâf

Toilet seat, and it was reduced to half price in the Argos sale.  ;D

The lad turned down buying Hellman's Churraso sauce in ASDA at £2.08, so I got 4 from Poundworld for £1 each, only to have them knocked down to 50p each at the till. Long dated too.  ;D

El

I got some quorn pretend mince. Going to add a bit in place of minced beef.

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Tâf

Quote from: El on January 04, 2018, 19:42:10 pm
I got some quorn pretend mince. Going to add a bit in place of minced beef.

There is a pack of their mince and their "chicken" pieces in our fridge. The missus hasn't decided what to do with them yet.

Beware, quorn makes you fart!  :taf:

El

January 04, 2018, 21:02:39 pm #22 Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 21:04:42 pm by El
I didn't know that!
Same as everything healthy for us then. Farting is healthy  ;D

El

I keep looking at those Thermomix but I could buy a suite for the price of one  :o a grand more or less and THEN you have to buy the ingredients  ::)

fred

fred

premium bonds due to banks paying virtually no interest

Izzy

More dog food for the fussiest dog known to man  ::)

:queen: Queen of the Shuvel and Izzyland
I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better... and make my living out of it.
Once upon a time in Twaddleland.  Beam was ancient.  The End.

El

Our Mill is a cheap do. She eats Chappie dog tin in a morning and meaty chunks at tea time (plus anything else she can get away way)  ;D
I have just purchased a kenwood chef gourmet. For my birthmark  :D . Can't wait to get going with it. Cheaper than the thermomix with 25 per cent off. Then they gave me an extra 10 percent off in the sale  :D

Tâf

Teflon over liner sheets, half the price that Aldi charge.

Izzy

Quote from: El on January 08, 2018, 12:16:27 pm
Our Mill is a cheap do. She eats Chappie dog tin in a morning and meaty chunks at tea time (plus anything else she can get away way)  ;D

They say it’s common for heart dogs (he has an Arrhythmia) to be fussy. He’ll wolf down something one meal and not even look at it the next ::) Drives me mental

:queen: Queen of the Shuvel and Izzyland
I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better... and make my living out of it.
Once upon a time in Twaddleland.  Beam was ancient.  The End.