September 19, 2020, 06:19:15 am

News:

Some drink at the fountain of knowledge.........others just gargle

Re: What did you last buy?

Started by Lisa, December 16, 2017, 19:09:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fred

Quote from: El on February 05, 2018, 10:35:44 am
I'm going to have to buy another kettle. Have killed the last one with over use. Am using the emergency stove top one but talk about a watched pot never boils  ::) it takes ages.

Hir yw pob ymaros.  trans: Every wait is a long one
Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

El

Especially first thing in a morning  ::)

Tâf

A neighbour has me chasing a Kirby vacuum cleaner on ebay, They go from £1 to £650!!!  :o

Her sister followed several auctions that actually went from £1 with an few minutes to go, to over £400!

Most are collect in person, and none appear in Wales I'm told.

Tâf

The Polski Sklep has no beer until perhaps Saturday as the roads were too dangerous for the trucks over there.  :-\

The lad bought 2 bottles of whisky.

El

El

Tâf

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Mike

fred

El

A large picture of St. Ives for Chris's bedroom wall. He says his room is like a hospital.

Tâf

The ladies bought so much stuff!  :o

I bought what we needed, and almost filled the fridge and freezer. The they started getting out more and more stuff for the fridge and freezer. :grumpy:

Home Bargains had some early issue LED Daylight lamps that were printed up as under half the price they are now, but they honoured the price on the pack.

Oh, and I bought some pork scratchings.... I hope the lad doesn't find them all...

Mike

Finally had a couple of Cravats delivered, from China, a month after they were ordered and a week after the latest delivery date

El

fred