• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 20, 2021, 11:44:23 am

News:

Do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in reality.

Re: What did you last buy?

Started by Lisa, December 16, 2017, 19:09:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Nana of 8

2 bathroom cabinets and an under sink cabinet.
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

El

I have bought a cordless drill
I'm sick of constantly asking people if they have time,  if they don't mind, please could they?
So, I'm going to learn to Do it Myself.

Tâf

Did you also get a selection of drill bits and screwdriver bits?

El

Quote from: Tâf on April 03, 2021, 12:18:35 pmDid you also get a selection of drill bits and screwdriver bits?
Yes lol
Chris had loads but also loads got lost when we had the builders in. So, a drill/driver, screws and plugs and drill bits and drivers. They are going in a storage box all together.

Tâf

£42 of superlean skirt steaks for £21.

Nana of 8

A shower caddy to hold toiletries from ebay. Bought them before for the old flat so I know they are good.
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Brains

Nespresso vertuo next machine and supplies
Brains aka Donna

Nana of 8

New LED light for the kitchen.
Queen Ebayer

Lisa

New school shoes for Elliot.. Barely wore the last ones... 😐
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Tâf

Loads and loads of stuff, but Pol spent more than me!

Lisa

School shoes didn't fit... So guess who is off to Cardiff shopping this weekend.. Ffs
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Mike

El

Food from tesco and some stuff for daughter off Amazon

Tâf

2.5kg leg of Welsh lamb for £17.75. 

Tesco had loads of them, plus large gammon roasts, but we have no space in the fridge of freezer for more than one.

:'(  :'(  :'(