• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 07:41:27 am

News:

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Weird cat...

Started by K@, May 25, 2018, 17:45:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

K@

Lulu could give Simon's cat a run for his money...

She leans on things (walls/legs, &c.)... Even to a 45° angle, sometimes even more than that...

She insists on us putting water in the bath, for her to paddle in and drink from.

She gets under the bedclothes, lays on her back and puts her front paws on the top.

She hunts all the time. Thankfully, she's crap at it. :)

When you meet her, first thing, or when she comes in, she'll make a noise that sounds exactly like she's saying "Hello!".

She won't eat chicken. She WILL eat Spam...

She's not right. Immense fun, though, and very "us" orientated.
The trouble with cats is that they've got no tact. - P. G. Wodehouse

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

K@

Well, her favourite game, just at bed time, is "Let's whack the kitty".

As I sing:

Let's whack the kitty on the head,
Let's whack the kitty on the head,
Let's whack the kitty on the head head head,
Let's whack the kitty on the head!

I bop her over the head, with a stick, which has a small fluffy bit, at the end, where a fluffy tail was.

There are derivations, like "Let's whack the kitty up the bum". Whilst this is going on, she's purring her brains out and simply loving it! I can do this for ages...

She really isn't right, this one,,,

El

Oi! K@! I tried that with my dog and she didn't purr as I bounced her on the bum with the fly swatted  8) she trapped me on the couch and slobbered the living daylights out of me  :laugh:

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

K@

Wouldn't be without 'em. :)

At sixty one, cleaning out the degus can seem a chore. But, when I get going, I quite enjoy it, coz they join in.

K@

OK. A Lulu update.

She's weird.

Come bedtime (She loves bedtime), she squeaks and generally does her nut, until I play the afore-mentioned "Let's whack the kitty" game, with her.

She also LOVES water.