• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 16:06:21 pm

News:

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will whiz on your computer.

What did Santa bring?

Started by Tâf, December 25, 2018, 12:21:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tâf

A book on the RAF

A book on the film Fantastic Beasts

Loads of hot sauces and chutneys

A sign to put outside the toilet after I've been in there  ::)

A Nokia mobile phone to replace my ancient thing which is throwing wobblies.

El

Tâf

El

Ha ha Breads of the world.  If only I had the time to play 😀

Mike

Various thinks and some Amazon vouchers which will be buying me new slippers which is the only thing I needed, but didn't get.

Lisa

Books, cds, dvd, jammies, clothes.
Plus wine and chocs from my mini'uns.
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

fred

tie.  Will go well with my normal T shirt.  Traditional useless thing friend of 50 years and me send to each other.  I'm not saying we have a competition but....
Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Tâf

2 bodywarmers, some sleeveless T-shirt, chilli peanuts, a pack of fruit pastilles, and nicotine lozenges from the lad ( ??? )

El

Hotel chocolate selection
Box of very fancy chocolates
Sheepskin gloves
Aromatherapy oils

Mike

Slippers
Books
Chocolate orange
Chocolate Hamper
Posh Thermos Flask
Vouchers

Tâf

Quote from: El on December 25, 2021, 19:21:39 pmHotel chocolate selection

This place often sells Hotel Chocolate stuff at amazingly low prices. The last 2 orders the twins and missus made were over £100!!!

https://store.approvedfood.co.uk/chocolates/penny_deal_ferrero_rocher_24_pieces-411149-p?pid=411149&utm_source=Registered+Contacts&utm_campaign=f859e8c0ef-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_25_12_21_pennydealsearly_5%2A&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_77b365184c-f859e8c0ef-319591558&mc_cid=f859e8c0ef&mc_eid=f182647d5b

Nana of 8

A fitbit from HoN, Amazon vouchers from my eldest, and a few small pressies from the in laws. HoN and I also gave ourselves a joint present of a new tartan rug for the lounge, which looks lovely. My other kids say I'll get pressies from them next time I go to Kent.
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Lisa

Usual jammies/socks.
Got car seat covers which are a nightmare to put on..
And gin 😂
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪