• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

October 20, 2020, 19:05:11 pm

News:

Silence is golden.  Duct tape is silver.

Re: Re: How Are You Feeling?

Started by Mike, March 23, 2020, 11:55:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Unfortunately there is no cure for stupidity

Tâf

3 gangs of youths have been chasing each other around the other end of the estate.

Police have only caught a couple according to a mate who was out for a walk by the river.

Nana of 8

Quote from: Tâf on March 23, 2020, 17:11:07 pm
3 gangs of youths have been chasing each other around the other end of the estate.

Police have only caught a couple according to a mate who was out for a walk by the river.

Going to be interesting to see if they still try to now they can only go around in twos...
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Mike

Tâf

I hoped for a lie-in, but then the binmen arrived before 8, followed by builders in a neighbours' home just after 8 with a disk cutter.

Tâf

11:18 I heard a thud and a squeal. Rushed upstairs to find the missus on the floor beside the bed.

She had rolled to pull the cord to turn the lights off and went too far and fell off the bed.

48 hours + without sleep will do that sort of thing.

I got her onto the bed and she squealed about her upper right arm. No deformity and fingers pink and senstive.

I called the ambulance and they upgraded her call due to her past history.

15 minutes later they arrived and she is now in the ambulance on gas and air. They had to close the door and deny me to travel due to Covid-19.

Pol was going to go with her, but they said that no-one else can go due to the lockdown.

We have to sit and wait for test results.

Possible covid-19 patients are in separate areas and she will be masked whilst there.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Nana of 8

:o :o Wishing her a speedy recovery xxx
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Mike

Hope she is OK Taf.

Feeling OK and bored

Tâf

March 25, 2020, 11:36:08 am #9 Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 12:59:31 pm by Tâf
1:50am a short phonecall to say she needs to be collected ASAP and that she has broken her opper right arm.

I called a taxi and she was home at 2:15, arm in a sling, and 4 co-codamol.

All she knows is that she was to go to a fracture clinic outside the city at some point.

She still couildn't sleep, so I stayed with her until 4:30, gave her more co-codamol, and left her surfing the net.

She is now eating breakfast with Pol.

Today I have to collect meds for her that were prescribed over the phone 2 days ago, for depression and insomnia. And more co-codamol I suppose.  :'(

El

Oh wow.I hope your missus gets some sleep x
I can't get over how quiet it is round here during the day. Normally I hear the dome of traffic from the main road. But I can hear birds singing.  I could get used to that.

Tâf

Tesco said that the missus' script was not ready when their "agent" went to collect it from teh GP. Tomorrow afternoon now "possibly".

:grumpy:

Mike

OK, slept like  log for about 6 hours, which is much better than usual

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Mike