September 18, 2020, 17:36:20 pm

News:

Some drink at the fountain of knowledge.........others just gargle

Re: Re: How Are You Feeling?

Started by Mike, March 23, 2020, 11:55:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Tâf

A Greggs has opened today opposite Aldi about 300 yards away. The missus wants to go there, but the local forum said there were huge queues at 8 this morning.

Tâf

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Mike

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Tâf

I went into the living room at 9pm to settle down for vino and tele.

I thought we had been burgled.

Drawers and cupboard doors open, tv and audio leads strewn across the floor, the bottles of homebrew all laid down, piles of dvds all over the place, and the tele pushed right back into its alcove.

Nope, not burgled, it was the lad who had been looking for bits and pieces to watch old dvds in hos room.

I tidied it all up and then noticed the hdmi lead into the tele was bent over at 45 degrees. He had managed to hit it so hard that the pins had been pulled out of the plug and smashed the socket on the tele motherboard. I had to open the case and isolate that part of the circuitry by cutting the tracks to it.

Luckily there is another socket.

:grumpy:

Mike

Tâf

Tâf

They said they would be home "well before 5pm".

It's now 5:30pm  :grumpy:

Mike

Tâf

Slept well, but was woken by someone shouting in the street.

Tâf

Morrisons' Click and Collect turned into Click and wait about being ignored for 35 minutes as their in-store system fell over.

But at least they let me have the order at yesterday's prices, saving £15+.

Mike

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪