News:

Your job is STILL better than asking, "You want fries with that?"

Re: Re: How Are You Feeling?

Started by Mike, March 23, 2020, 11:55:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tâf

Quote from: Lisa on October 17, 2020, 15:58:30 pm😂
That's gotta be annoying

He changed channel on his kit, but that interfered with 3 other neighbours. So he changed it again, and had a big Pakistani bloke banging on his door at 4am in revenge for being woken the previous evening.

Mike

Tâf

My mattress was magnetised this morning.

Tâf

17c in the living room, 15c in the hall, so the heating is now on.  :-\

Mike

Tâf

Mike

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Tâf

A bit weary as I was disturbed by the binmen and some women yakking in the street.

Mike

Tâf

I slept well until the lad got up at 7:15am and woke me with his muttering.

El

I've lost the olbas oil. Had the cupboard upside down looking for it and spotted a boot lace in the wardrobe hanging out of the door. Thought I'd better shift it before it got stuck in the hoover. It belonged to a pair of dr Martin boots that I bought on one of our weekends away years ago. I'd forgot about them but they'll be great for dog walking. Result 😀

Tâf

Mike

Tâf

A bit weary. It keeps going through my head "What do we need for the lockdown period?". No meds are due during the fortnight at home, but there are odds'n'sods we'll need.

The Uni students will no doubt be wandering about despite internet learning, as will parents and kids that will still be in school. And key workers. And those who won't give a toss as usual.