Started by Tâf, March 28, 2020, 12:01:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Mike

Tâf

Lisa

Had a bath instead of getting in the car and going for a practice drive 😑
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Nana of 8

Same as every day for the last 6 weeks. Stay at home and Save Lives.

Might not be so bad if I had my own home to potter about in. I'm bored with watching TV and playing games on my phone. Today I swept/hoovered/cleaned the floors, made the bed, cleaned the bathroom and kitchen, and watered the plants. It took about 20 minutes. That's about my lot every day.

:bored:
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Lisa

Watch snotglobins destroy a farm I built them, in less than 10 minutes...
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Mike

Done my food shopping, got a u3a Zoom meeting at 2pm

Tâf

No plans, but I might get out to the garden before it rains.

Mike

Had telephone consultation with GP , 6 monthly hypertension review, now got blood test on Monday

Tâf

Quote from: Mike on January 15, 2021, 08:53:42 am....now got blood test on Monday

We were lucky to get ours done, as our GP is not doing them during the "mass vaccination period".

I have some silicone at the bottom of our bedroom window to bleach as it's all gone black due to mould. The council says they will not replace it if it is still is"solid and secure".

Mike

The nurses do the blood tests at mine, they are not doing the injections as we have paramedics and others employed to do the injections.

Just had my sister ring up for a chat

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Mike

El

Sort out the kitchen. I've got an airfryer  oven coming today so I need a space to put it that's easy to get to. I think I might ditch my microwave as I rarely ever use it.

Tâf