• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

August 06, 2020, 11:35:15 am

News:

The surest sign that intelligent life does exist elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us !

Re: Re: What are you going to do today?

Started by Tâf, March 28, 2020, 12:01:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Tâf

No plans, especially not shop for sweets and crisps as the lad wants me to.

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Nana of 8

^^^^ Nice one! :)

We've finished painting the bathroom. Just the door frame and door to complete and then the carpets can be fitted once they are allowed to do so.
Tomorrow I plan to do more gardening. I'm slowly moving a lot of the plants into the old pond (which has been filled with concrete, rubble and sand so far), topping the topsoil up as I go. I've done about a quarter of it so far.
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Mike

Tâf

Tâf

Prescription for the missus has appeared at last. Ready in Tesco after 7pm.

So I'll do a bit of queuing and shopping at the same time.

fred

Picked up meds repeat from doc's (They dispense)

Mike

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Tâf

Lisa

All snapped up here for the next 4 weeks

Nana of 8

I took delivery of a work laptop, so I'm now officially working from home, which will help stave off the boredom.
Best call of the day today? - a bloke who reported his neighbours threatening him - as I gave him 999 advice if they turned up tonight, he told me he wasn't worried as he had some friends coming round to celebrate his birthday!! I told him that's now illegal and he claimed he didn't know, then said he'd meet them outside instead! I said that was illegal too as it was more than 2 people..... he then said oh OK I'll tell them not to come. I didn't believe him and told the local area to wait for the calls from his neighbours!  ::)
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Mike

Weekly shop done and prescriptions collected, only problem the chemist section isn't open till 9 now so had to shop put my food in the car and then go back for prescription, glad the s have died away now

fred