• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

August 15, 2020, 06:14:47 am

News:

Do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in reality.

Re: Re: What are you going to do today?

Started by Tâf, March 28, 2020, 12:01:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Basic set up of my new Alexa Echo Show 5 in the bedroom, very clever device and easy to set up

Lisa

Figure out how to stop my glasses fogging with the mask.
I've tried everything...
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Tâf

Quote from: Lisa on July 25, 2020, 17:08:09 pmFigure out how to stop my glasses fogging with the mask.
I've tried everything...

The ridge of the mask needs to be UNDER the specs as high as you can comfortably wear one, with the ridge wire pressed to the shape of the nose and cheekbones.

Breathe through the nose as much as possible.

The tiniest drop of soapy water allowed to dry on the lenses, and then wiped clear can help. Or commercial antifog fluid (which is basically just soap and water anyway).

Lisa

Can't breathe thru my nose, it doesn't function well.

I've put a pipe cleaner into the seam to create a ridge wire and give my glasses something to hold on too.

I seem to have more of a problem on the left side, potentially due to miss shaped nose and having solid frame glasses with no little pads on them. So I can't get the glasses to hold onto the mask.

It won't matter on the train as I can just take my glasses off, but driving lessons are restarting... So taking glasses off might be an issue.
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Mike

Tâf

Mike

Sat outside for 20 mins and then the heavens opened

Tâf

It started spitting as I picked the beans.

Pulled 11 big snails off the plants and sent them to hell.

Now it's a short nap before a shower.

Mike

Tâf

Tâf

July 27, 2020, 17:50:21 pm #475 Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 17:54:42 pm by Tâf
Bottled cider, replaced a cupboard hinge, did the washing up just as the lad presented me with ELEVEN dirty glasses.

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Mike

Tâf

The missus has been muttering about going shopping. Her first time out since March apart from 2 hospital visits.

Mike

My Mum had her fist time out since March last week to the hairdressers and she said she was very apprehensive, glad she then did a bit of card shopping afterwards as well, hopefully when she next goes out she won't be as bad as she wants to go to a garden center with my sister