• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

August 15, 2020, 07:08:14 am

News:

Good health is merely the slowest rate at which one can die

Re: Re: What are you going to do today?

Started by Tâf, March 28, 2020, 12:01:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana of 8

Tidy the flat, if I can. I think I broke my finger the other day and it's a nightmare trying to get anything done as it's the index finger I write with!
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Tâf

Quote from: Nana of 8 on July 28, 2020, 16:25:42 pmTidy the flat, if I can. I think I broke my finger the other day and it's a nightmare trying to get anything done as it's the index finger I write with!

I use a pen. LOL

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Tâf

Mike

Haven't been since we changed versions

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Mike

Tâf

Taking the missus shopping, her first time out since March apart from 2 hospital visits.

Mike

Sitting out now, with the little girl next door playing peek a boo round their washing

Tâf

Back from shopping. The missus hit the red line with covidiots a few times. Mostly muslims who ignore every single rule.

Very, very few people wearing masks.

fred

Quote from: Nana of 8 on July 28, 2020, 16:25:42 pmTidy the flat, if I can. I think I broke my finger the other day and it's a nightmare trying to get anything done as it's the index finger I write with!

HoN still alive? :P
Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Mike

Food shop done, and I was glad to get out of Tesco to take the mask off, and a woman parked opposite said the same thing

Tâf

Mike