• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

September 19, 2020, 19:35:24 pm

News:

Stress reducer: Put a bag on your head. Mark it "Closed for remodeling." **caution - leave air holes.

Re: Re: What are you going to do today?

Started by Tâf, March 28, 2020, 12:01:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tâf

Our (very local) circular bus run by a private company used to run once an hour to a local village.

It has now moved to "fflexi" meaning it doesn't have a timetable, but you have to request a pickup and drop off via an app.

Getting the lad to put the app on his phone and make a booking was the most difficult thing I've had to do in ages.

"OK, it's now booked" he finally said, "pickup in 7 minutes, I'd better get my shoes on, grab a bag, and hope Mum will also be ready".

No, she wasn't..... and they have now set off at her slow pace to hopefully catch it... in 2 minutes...

Mike

Tâf

No luck getting through to the ASDA pharmacy about flu jabs. Their internal system cuts you off after only 3 rings.

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Mike

Tâf

The missus wants me to take her shopping. She got the habit back after her trip yesterday.

Mike

At the car dealers for MOT and air con service

Tâf

Did the shopping. The missus says she does want to do it again as social distancing was out of the window.

Mike

Car passed OK and the air con also done, a bit smelly with the new conditioner, but it will wear off

Mike

Tâf

fred

Mike

Tâf

fred