• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 20, 2021, 11:22:49 am

News:

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Re: Re: How Are You Feeling?

Started by Mike, March 23, 2020, 11:55:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Struggle to get out of bed today

Tâf

A bizarre dream woke me. I'm feeling a bit on edge. ???

El

The little boy across the street was on top note at 6am this morning. Not his fault or his mums. He's 5 Yr old and has autism, he wanted to play with his toy digger in his front garden. It woke me but I ended up smiling to see him in his jamas,  digging away with their golden labrador sitting next to him getting covered in soil 😀

Mike

Brains

EXHAUSTED - need natural remedies or solutions to lack of sleep :o
Barely any sleep in the 3mths since found mum :(

NOT milky drinks as dont help and no alcohol :o
Brains aka Donna

El

Quote from: Brains on Yesterday at 10:31:50EXHAUSTED - need natural remedies or solutions to lack of sleep :o
Barely any sleep in the 3mths since found mum :(

NOT milky drinks as dont help and no alcohol :o
Have you tried an audio book? It works for me, different situation, but it shuts me mind up.

Tâf

The missus tried both types of Nytol, but they had zero effect. Then the GP gave her a week of tablets, but no effect.

She naps during the day, and won't try to get out of the habit.

I woke early, remembered how tired I was all day yesterday, so had a lie-in. I actually feel a lot better for it.

Lisa

Reading helps me if brain won't shut down.
But if it's really bad, I don't fight it and just get up and watch TV with a cuppa
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Mike

I always read before turning the light out

Tâf

I feel a bit more lively today, but still not on top form. :old:

Nana of 8

Relieved - the visit to the GP calmed my fears about several moles which have grown lately. A cream should get rid!
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Mike

Tired, went to bed later last night but woke up at the usual time

Brains

Tried everything but noughts shutting brain off :/

Not even going too bedroom as cant bare upstairs at all - still camping in my own living-room right now as that was MY SPACE and mum never came into it - cant get past I didnt hear ought even with my bedroom door open - coroner has said I couldnt of done ought as she sat on bed and that was it BUT my head wont switch off and its a little over 3 mths :(
Brains aka Donna

Tâf

I'm up as I have lots to do.