• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:32:29 am

News:

Handle every stressful situation just like a dog.  If you can't eat it or hump it...  Piss on it and walk away.

Kat

Started by K@, October 15, 2019, 15:25:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

K@

Hi, this is Kat's wife Jane. I don't know if you have heard that Kat passed away on 3rd October. He was in hospital having had a very mild heart attack so we think he may have had a massive one. But there is to be a post mortem so hopefully we will know more then.
The trouble with cats is that they've got no tact. - P. G. Wodehouse

El

Oh Jane., I am so sad to hear this. His posts were very upbeat and he seemed a very caring man.
Thinking of you  :'(

Mike

What a sad post most have us have known Kat for a long time on the net, he will be missed

Tâf

This sad news has left me totally gutted, as I have known him for so long and loved his posts.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Chin up and I hope the grief is not too severe.

fred

Very sorry to hear the news. 
Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Izzy

Oh wow. Did not expect to see this post. My condolences, Jane. Kat was a great guy.

:queen: Queen of the Shuvel and Izzyland
I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better... and make my living out of it.
Once upon a time in Twaddleland.  Beam was ancient.  The End.

Lisa

I'm gutted.

I've known kat online for years and will miss his humour and helpful tech support.
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

K@

I can't remember if I have already posted this but his funeral is to be at Altrincham Crematorium on Friday 15th November at 12.45. If anyone is able to come we would love to see you.

Lisa

Wish I could be there, but I just can't take the day off.
I'm so sorry
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

K@

I didn't think you would be able to come - I just wanted you to know.

Nana of 8

Jane, belated condolences - I have been off TT for some time and only just read this. I'm so sorry for your loss, Kat will be truly missed by us all. xx
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.