News:

"I am going to cast the shards of my life into a simple box and shake this ring's foul sawdust from my feet." - Nellie the Eloquent.

Main Menu

Re: What are you going to do today?

Started by Mike, May 17, 2021, 07:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tâf

A bit of tidying and harvest the last of the tomatoes to make passata.

Mike

Tâf

Not shopping. We have all the essentials, and need to make space in the freezer.

Lisa

Trying to clear freezer here too.

Now going to bed. Fingers crossed I sleep
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Mike

Tâf

We need bread. They don't touch it for days, then it all goes in a single day. So off to Lidl.

Then I am going to relocate a thermostat for elderly neighbours. The bloke who installed the boiler is livid that they noticed no TRV's had been fitted, so demanded £80 to move the thermostat.

Tâf

Shopping after dropping the missus off for a hospital appointment.

Mike

Tâf

Shopping done at Lidl whilst the missus was at her clinic, then we both went to Tesco.

Mike

just filled in my pension details on line, as Taf said a couple of weeks ago very easy

Tâf

The lad wants to go shopping, and I have to buy cat litter.

Mike

El

Tâf

Shopping at Morrisons. The online price for my ciggies is £9.25, the instore price is £9.85.

No diesel there due to no deliveries this week, and no premium E5 as they have decided not to sell it.

Premium E5 at Sainsburys was £1.499 per litre.

Lisa

Been trying not to fall asleep all day. Done some chores trying to keep busy
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪