News:

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Main Menu

Re: What are you going to do today?

Started by Mike, May 17, 2021, 07:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

My sister has finally been applying for probate for my Mum, so I have had to do my bit online as I was named as executer as well

fred

Neighbour farmer has mown the field next door so I set a mouse trap.  current score fred 3 meces 0

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Mike

Tâf

I have things to do, but no desire to do them.

Tâf

Emptied the working compost bin into the now empty finished compost bin, the repaired the working bin.

Mike

Tâf

Get a cake and wine for the missus' birthday.

El

I'm replacing the bulb on my oven. It's turning out to be harder than I thought with the holder right under the grill element  ::)

Tâf

Quote from: El on August 06, 2022, 11:05:33 AMI'm replacing the bulb on my oven. It's turning out to be harder than I thought with the holder right under the grill element  ::)

The glass cover of ours turned and turned, then I realised the whole assembly was turning and winding the cabling into a knot.

Mike

Call my sister about 10.30 and that's about it

Tâf

No plans apart from pottering about in the garden.

Lisa

Look at my options to get to work tomorrow.

No trains between Pontypridd and Cardiff for 3 days.

So it's either.
2hours by bus with a bus change
1.38hrs by train then replacement bus
Or an hour by car, depending on traffic.
But having never driven into the city before, never mind used a large multistorey carpark... I'm not very keen on the idea.

New job is super stressful at the mo, as we've been put straight onto live calls with minimal training.
I actually regret leaving nights at sainsburys.

But the thought of a long bus ride is hell.
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Tâf

Quote from: Lisa on August 07, 2022, 15:33:04 PMLook at my options to get to work tomorrow.No trains between Pontypridd and Cardiff for 3 days.

Can you take the train to Ponty then jump onto the bus to Cardiff?

Lisa

There is a train replacement bus, which is the cheapest option..
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Mike