• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:39:14 am

News:

Always be a first rate version of yourself instead of a second rate version of anybody else

Re: How Are You Feeling?

Started by Mike, May 19, 2021, 08:58:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

El

7.30 am his continence products at the door. Dog going crazy. The ring doorbell setting Alexa off chiming away. Yuck
7.45am the window man. Dog going crazy, my phone pinging that someone is at the window, the dog over the road barking in tandem.
8 am, and her over the road gets an Asda delivery. Her dog kicking off which started my dog off.
I gave up and took her for a run on the fields.
Now waiting for podiatrist.

Nana of 8

Cheerful enough. Still on the diet. Down 30lbs and due to be weighed again tomorrow. Had blood tests yesterday in case my meds are now too high. GP calling me next week to discuss.  :crossfingers:  :crossfingers:
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Tâf

After the car repairs, shopping, washing-up and cooking I was pooped, so I've just had a short nap.

Mike

Tâf

Nana of 8

Good. Did some aerobics today. First in decades! Nearly killed me but glad I did it.
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Mike

El

Woke countless times between 5am and 7.30 as people trying to start their frozen cars.

Tâf

OK, but only got up because I was bored with just laying there.

Nana of 8

Annoyed. TNT were supposed to be delivering HoN's passport today. They claim they couldn't  deliver. I was in all day!!! Have arranged redelivery tomorrow. If they don't deliver I will be complaining!
Meanwhile, mine is still waiting for the passport office (a different one to HoN's) to get off their lazy backsides and process it. The website says they haven't got the old one back yet. Royal Mail delivered it to them a week ago; I sent it signed for. >:( :bored:
Queen Ebayer

Tâf

I was woken by the missus moving around the house at 6:15am. She really takes a long time to get ready i the morning. I shall have a nap whilst she is in her eye clinic.

Mike

El

Fed up of winter and cold mornings.
Fed up of having to wear so many clothes out there that I can hardly move.

Nana of 8

Twitchy. I want to get out and go for a walk as it's lovely and sunny today, but I can't until they deliver HoN's parcel. :grumpy:
Queen Ebayer

Mike

Tired, still having trouble dropping off and woke to erly