• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 20:38:58 pm

News:

I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.

Re: How Are You Feeling?

Started by Mike, May 19, 2021, 08:58:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tâf

I woke too early and couldn't drop off again.

Tâf

A really good sleep for once.  :bed:

Tâf

Another good sleep. I'm loving this.  :bed:

Mike

Shattered after the drive home

Nana of 8

Relaxed. And feeling smug - I got slimmer of the week award this week! :D
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Lisa

Well done.

I'm just feeling sorry for myself. Need a good boot up the arse
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Mike

Tâf

Another good sleep, but ambulances weaving through the traffic outside Tesco finally woke me.

Tâf

I haven't been up and ready to do things this early for ages. :bed:

Mike

Mike

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Tâf

None of us woke before 10:30 this morning!

El

Window man cleaning the windows at 7.45 started the dog off and jangle my last nerve.
Then coat on, boots, scarf, brolly and onto the fields all as normal. Got there and the dog literally lay down and was shivering. She's too big to carry so I coaxed her up and took her slowly and shakily home. I thought it was going to be a vets visit. But within 5 minutes,she was bouncing round looking to go out again.
I didn't take her just in case. I can't figure it out. She's almost 10 and in good health as far as I can see.

Mike

Tired had a funny night, felt i had been asleep for hours, woke up and it was only an hour, happened several times