• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 19, 2024, 11:42:34 am

News:

I live in my own little world... but its okay - they know me here.

Re: What did you last buy?

Started by Nana of 8, April 16, 2021, 22:27:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana of 8

A splashback for the cooker - it's a glass one with a picture of the golden gate bridge.
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Brains

nespresso travel mugs n supplies
Brains aka Donna

Nana of 8

Bone meal to plant out HoN's David Austin roses. And compost to boost them, too - the topsoil they've given us is pathetic.
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

fred

mug of cofee in a cafe.  The first in many a month.
Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Tâf

I almost bought a pair of shoes in ASDA, the label said size 10, but I checked them at the till, and they were 12's...

Finding all the stuff the lad asked for was not easy.

El

Food and a new mop. My old one has seen better days and has started falling off into the mop bucket. Bloody thing! 🤣

Tâf

Ice creams. The lad has been nagging for some.

Brains

Brains aka Donna

fred

eye test and new frame and lenses.  £200 odd
Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Nana of 8

2 dresses on ebay. Really pleased with one as it's new with tags and cost me £15 instead of the £45 I would have to have paid in the shop.
Queen Ebayer

El

Food shop and a 4 plug socket.

Brains

Brains aka Donna

Nana of 8

Queen Ebayer

Tâf

Loads of food and drink.

And I also bought "fishermen's trousers" reduce from £25 to £12. Ideal for when I do things like jetwashing.

Brains

Used my nespresso credit to get a dispenser and some sugar sticks xx
Brains aka Donna