• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

October 18, 2021, 09:13:16 am

News:

Don't listen to what I say; listen to what I mean.

Re: What did you last buy?

Started by Nana of 8, April 16, 2021, 22:57:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tâf

Odds-n-ends from Aldi. I walked over as taking the car is a pita since B&M opened and all the parking spaces are full at most hours.

El

Yankee candle scenterpiece. No flame , it slowly melts and doesn't aggravate my ashma.

Tâf

So much food and drink that it didn't all fit in the boot!  :o  :o

Lisa

New glasses and sun glasses.
Joy.
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Nana of 8

Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Nana of 8

A Feliway refill to soothe the cats while we are on holiday.
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Tâf

De-ionised water from ASDA, £1.50 from Asda. A motor Factor wanted £2.20 for a litre, Halfords £3.99 for 5 litres.

Tâf

I also bought 2 pots of outdoor black gloss paint for the new gates (when I can get hold of the timber to make new ones).

Reduced from £18 for 750ml to £6.

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Tâf

A beard trimmer for the lad's 30th birthday. Was £35, reduced to £19, but only £12.35 at the till. ???

Mike

cruise from southampton" border="0</

fred

Just been delivered.  I was expecting them on Monday
Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Tâf

The missus and twins made a £60 order from an Amazon associate that sells Amazon food and drink that is close to, or past, it's sell-by date. Original price £145! Delivered for £3.

It arrived 3 days early!

El

I'd been having problems getting Chappie dog food. Tried the co op near the hairdressers and managed one tin.
Tried Amazon when I got home and saw Morrisons on Amazon. So, 4pm and I put an order in. 5pm I got texts saying we don't have so and so, would you like this instead? That was one item! Tesco normally have go sub most of my shopping!
At 5.45, I got another text saying it is on its way from Manchester.  At 6.05, it was at my door. Lovely fresh veg too. Not packed in plastic with 1 days use by date.
And all in American type brown paper bags.
I'm right impressed with them.
All free delivery as a prime customer too but minimum spend of £40.

Tâf

I've not bought anything, but the others have put in an order from Approved Foods for £211.80!!!  :-X  :-X  :-X

The lad ordered Fukuju Sparkling Sake Awasaki 300ml for £28.00 (down from £33.00).  :o  :o  :o  :o