• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

October 18, 2021, 09:23:55 am

News:

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings, they did it by killing all those who oppose them.

Re: What did you last buy?

Started by Nana of 8, April 16, 2021, 22:57:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

El

A Northern cookbook. No fancy Nancy stuff. Just proper, regional food.

El

Just tried to do my online food shop. Wow. No long life milk again. None of the dogs food Again! No low alcohol beer for him. And when did eggs go up to £2.30  for 10 ? £3 for six organic eggs and brocoli at over 2.50. I'll have to physically go next week.

Mike

Petrol, and no problem, in fact there was only one other vehicle in the Tesco petrol station  when I was there
cruise from southampton" border="0</

Tâf

Milk. Both Aldi and Lidl had notices saying "One pack per person. Resellers will be denied all bulk purchases.".

El

Quote from: Tâf on October 12, 2021, 17:24:09 pmMilk. Both Aldi and Lidl had notices saying "One pack per person. Resellers will be denied all bulk purchases.".
Good!  ;D

El

Our online shop had no cigarettes again with "no appropriate substitution".
Surely if they have run out of cigarettes altogether, they should inform me beforehand? Or, if they no longer sell them with groceries,  tell me?
This is ticking me off as I'm buying food I don't really need in order to get his cigs (you can't just order cigs and you can't just order alcohol which is fair enough).
Just tell me. And I'll physically go to another supermarket and buy them AND my food elsewhere.

Tâf

Quote from: El on October 12, 2021, 20:05:58 pmOur online shop had no cigarettes again with "no appropriate substitution".

You may place your order on Monday, but if it is picked on Thursday, they might have run out. It's happened to me a few times. Order 200, get 20 or zero.