News:

Don't listen to what I say; listen to what I mean.

Main Menu

Re: What did you last buy?

Started by Nana of 8, April 16, 2021, 21:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana of 8

A 12 week subscription to slimming club. Am in it for the long haul. Determined to get thin! :innocent:
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Mike

Tâf

A full tank of petrol at £150.9p/l. £58.85.  :-X  :-X  :-X

El

Another Miele vac but smaller for upstairs. I hurt myself lugging the big hoover upstairs last week. I'm not repeating that in a hurry.
I've gone for corded and bagless again. No more batteries, filters or bags or spending precious time fixing cordless vacuums.

Mike

New computer, lenovo all in one

Tâf

The UK-made Chinese curry sauce paste, it's gone up from £1.95 to £2.75.

Tâf

Dental charges for the missus and I, £94.

But if a crown needs to be replaced, Ros will have a £203 charge!

Their poster on charges showed nothing about "Scrapes and Polishes", or "Deep Cleaning" for gum disease by the hygienist. That is now only available privately! To arrange to see her is impossible at the moment as she has Long Covid.

Lisa

Petrol. £40 filled the car. Should last a month with travel to work and weekly shop.

Gotta buy blackout curtains for my bedroom, but waiting for a good offer to come round
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

El

New fitflop boots. I keep wearing my backless  cheap slippers in the house and they're worn out causing me to shuffle my feet to keep them on.
 These are dear, but I've still got fitflop sandals from 10 years ago that look and feel like new.

Tâf

Surgical tape stuff to hold Pol's blood sugar monitor in place.

Tâf

2 cases of Shiraz. The Minimum Unit Price in Wales says it should be at least £5.06, but ASDA had been selling it at £4.99, but today it was £4.06!!! Yet another pricing cock-up I think.

Mike

Mike

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Tâf

Aldi and Tesco today. No long life milk, milk powder, flour, vegetable oil or toilet paper. The shelves were ominously bare.

The items I wanted, cod liver oil capsules and mouthwash, were also out of stock.