• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:09:51 am

News:

Izzy did it.  Beam told her to.

Re: What did you last buy?

Started by Nana of 8, April 16, 2021, 22:27:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

El

A Northern cookbook. No fancy Nancy stuff. Just proper, regional food.

El

Just tried to do my online food shop. Wow. No long life milk again. None of the dogs food Again! No low alcohol beer for him. And when did eggs go up to £2.30  for 10 ? £3 for six organic eggs and brocoli at over 2.50. I'll have to physically go next week.

Mike

Petrol, and no problem, in fact there was only one other vehicle in the Tesco petrol station  when I was there

Tâf

Milk. Both Aldi and Lidl had notices saying "One pack per person. Resellers will be denied all bulk purchases.".

El

Quote from: Tâf on October 12, 2021, 16:54:09 pmMilk. Both Aldi and Lidl had notices saying "One pack per person. Resellers will be denied all bulk purchases.".
Good!  ;D

El

Our online shop had no cigarettes again with "no appropriate substitution".
Surely if they have run out of cigarettes altogether, they should inform me beforehand? Or, if they no longer sell them with groceries,  tell me?
This is ticking me off as I'm buying food I don't really need in order to get his cigs (you can't just order cigs and you can't just order alcohol which is fair enough).
Just tell me. And I'll physically go to another supermarket and buy them AND my food elsewhere.

Tâf

Quote from: El on October 12, 2021, 19:35:58 pmOur online shop had no cigarettes again with "no appropriate substitution".

You may place your order on Monday, but if it is picked on Thursday, they might have run out. It's happened to me a few times. Order 200, get 20 or zero.

fred

new name plaque for the house.  old one finally rotted to bits
Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Nana of 8

Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Tâf

The essentials at Lidl. Tesco, later, will be more of a browsing session for the missus.

Tâf

The lad gave me a long shopping list for Tesco. Dates. Dates. Dates. Crisps and dates. ???

El

Food shop with surprisingly only 2 substitutions. Whoohoo.

Tâf

A new PC monitor, the old one failed to come on this morning.

I was constricted for size, but it also had to have a VGA socket.

Everywhere in the city were out of stock, but I got the last one in the UK from Argos, but I had to go The Bay as it would not allow me to click and collect.

£60 off too.  ;D

El

A meater plus wireless thermometer in the sale .

Tâf

Morrisons has got a policy now that online cigs are far cheaper than instore, but you can only order 5 packs per day.