• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:21:12 am

News:

Beam did it!!!

Re: What did you last buy?

Started by Nana of 8, April 16, 2021, 22:27:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tâf

I bought what we needed, the ladies filled a trolley with sweets, cakes, biscuits, crisps, et al.

It was jenga time to get the fresh stuff into the fridge.

Tâf

I arrived in Aldi just as they put out a load of stuff marked down 30% or 50%.  ;D

Tâf

Pol's 8-year-old gaming PC literally blew up. So I just ordered the one she chose and modified to replace it. £2400!  :o  :o  :o  :o

Tâf

4k Amazon Firestick. Ordered last evening, arrived just after lunch.  :o  :o  :o

I have set it up, and the HD image is far better than that of the Virgin Media V6 box.

Tâf

Tâf

A new 4-slot toaster as "someone" blew the elements on 2 slots.  :grumpy:

The missus won it at a seaside BINGO 13 years ago.

Tâf

The Shiraz I have enjoyed for over a year has been dropped from 13.5% to 11% due to Rishi's new wine tax bands, It's foul now, and there are no alternatives. A FB mate told me about a company that is selling Polish Karpackie lager 40% cheaper than the Polski Skleps in his area. I used to pay £1 a can, it's now £2, but should be £2.25 under Minimum Unit Pricing in Wales. And free delivery too!

It'll be the first beer I have drunk in about 5 years....

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Tâf

The last pouches of Vindaloo sauce in Home Bargains. Their supplier has sold out and been closed down.

Tâf

A new winter quilt for the lad. I say winter, but he prefers a lot less than 13.5 tog, so I got a 10.5.

Tâf

Lidl's large sacks of spuds are usually little known types. But this week they were good-sized Maris Piper, normally an expensive chipping potato.