• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 09:41:30 am

News:

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Re: What's in your mail?

Started by Nana of 8, May 13, 2021, 00:48:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tâf

Replacement door handle springs (at last!).

Mike

Two new pairs of trousers from Cotton Traders, just came whilst outside having my fresh air

Tâf

A pair of leggings from ebay for the missus.

Mike

e-mail cancelling one of my cruise trips, obviously the one to Las Palma with the Volcano, so we are going to Gran Canaria instead, instead of a Cheese trip I'm doing a Coffee one

Tâf

Still no package from Approved Food. DX sent it out for delivery on Tuesday, and their software showed the correct address.

A flurry of emails today to confirm our address, and it's the DX system that was trying to deliver it to a totally different address on the other side of the city.

But we have had 2 other deliveries from them in the past month...

Tâf

Premium Bond wins for the ladies, £25 each.

£75 for me.  ;D

Lisa

Phone extension cable...
And a load of job rejection emails
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Tâf

A pair of leggings for the missus are marked as delivered by the postie last Saturday, but no-one here has seen them.

fred

new router from BT for when my landline dies
Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Mike

I got the letter the other day, already have the router

Tâf

Council satisfaction questionnaire.  FOUR times it referred to a glossy mag they used to produce. But I've not seen one in 3 years or more.

Mike

email with post holiday COVID PCR test results, negative

Tâf

State Pension claim letter. All online.

El

Invitation for him to go and get his booster. They want him to make an appointment online . Wires crossed again I think as they visit him. He is bedbound and brain injured. How the Heck do people living alone in his situation manage at all?

Tâf

A replacement blood sugar monitor for Pol as the last one failed (as many of them do).