March 29, 2024, 15:13:12 pm

News:

Izzy did it.  Beam told her to.

Re: What are you watching?

Started by Nana of 8, May 09, 2021, 11:44:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana of 8

Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

El

I've set the tele for series link at 9pm for Peaky blinders.

Tâf

3 episodes of QI XL recorded. All ones I had seen before.

Tâf

I've been watching "Billy Connolly does...". All new interviews and most of the clips are totally new to me.

Hilarious and thoughtful at the same time.

El

Quote from: Tâf on April 03, 2022, 20:00:59 pmI've been watching "Billy Connolly does...". All new interviews and most of the clips are totally new to me.

Hilarious and thoughtful at the same time.
I've got it on series link. I'm looking forward to it.
I'm watching Masterchef Australia in fits and starts. It took me 3 hours to watch an hours worth last night. I swear this dog needs to go out as soon as she hears the theme tune.

Tâf

The local gang of house sparrows, 3 starlings and a blue tit happily feeding on fatballs hung from the quince, with a pair of blackbirds and a wood pigeon feeding underneath on the ground.

Then in zoomed a magpie to break up the party, but as it started to fly off, it was knocked out of the air by a jackdaw.

Drama!

El

The weather for tomorrow. We've got blustery rain at 15 and once again London has 20c . So I had to turn the TV off when I blurted out Oh, p!$$ off London.im sick of them gloating about the weather.

El

Les Miserables at the O2 concert
Fantastic

El

Steel Magnolias. I've watched it a dozen times and still end up in bits at the end

El

Mike

The idiots on the main road out back turning around because they don't think road closed signs apply to them

Tâf

The Lazarus Project. It's been a while since a sci-fi series caught my attention.

El

Just turned politics NW off. Two grown men literally talking over each other.  One Conservative slagging off Labour and the Labour man slagging off Conservative. I can't hear what either one is saying.
TV has gone off.

El

Tâf

I was watching a Blackbird in the strawberry patch. It pointed out a large Frau Schindler, so I had to pick it early.